EPSON MOVERIO BT-300 Smart Glasses
Experience a new way of seeing the world with the revolutionary Moverio BT-300 smart glasses from Epson®. These highly transparent glasses redefine augmented reality (AR) with a groundbreaking Si-OLED display. Superior transparency, plus a high-resolution camera, ensures seamless integration of digital content with the outside world.
Ultra light and comfortable to wear, even over prescription glasses, the BT-300 features a binocular display, making it ideal for side-by-side 3D content. With wireless and Bluetooth® Smart (BLE) connectivity, it supports a wide range of accessories. Powered by an Intel® Atom chipset, running Android™ 5.1, the BT-300 is the ideal platform for developing AR apps.
- Ideal platform for developing AR apps: Seamlessly blend digital content into the world around you with this highly transparent Si-OLED display
- Powered by an Intel Atom chipset and built on an Android platform: Familiar and open development environment, plus access to the Moverio SDK with developer tools and resources
- From the world leader in projection technology: Revolutionary Si-OLED micro-projection technology for sharp HD images with amazing color and contrast
- Light, comfortable fit: World’s lightest Si-OLED-powered, binocular, transparent smart glasses1, only 2.5 oz/69 g; easy to wear, even for extended periods of time
- Packed with sensors: Motion-tracking sensors in the headset and controller, plus a front-facing high-resolution camera make it ideal for 360-degree, hands-free AR apps and more
- Dual (binocular) displays: Each lens has its own display, in your field of vision, projected into your surroundings; ideal for side-by-side 3D content
- Enhanced connectivity: Dual-band wireless connectivity and Bluetooth Smart (BLE) enable integration with a wide range of accessories
- Distribute your application: Moverio Apps Market (MAM) offers a space for developers to publish applications, gain exposure and monetize their solution
- Prescription glasses-friendly: Fits over a wide range of prescription eyewear
- Portable: Rechargeable battery (in controller) offers up to six hours of battery life2; built-in card slot supports removable microSDHC cards up to 32GB
- Warranty: Standard warranty of 1 year carry-in applies.
- Compared to competitive devices with similar features as of July 2016. Moverio BT-300 weight (glasses only): 2.5 oz (69 g).
- Battery life may vary considerably depending on applications used, device settings (for example, wireless on or off, brightness setting), and temperature.
In the Box
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Carrying Case (semi-hard type)
- Intraauricular Earphone with Microphone
- Clip-on Shade x 1 (light)
- Clip-on Shade x 1 (dark)
- Inner Frame for Optical Lenses
- Temple Rubber x 2
- Quick Setup Guide
- Nose Pad (OTG type)
- User Manual
For more information, please contact us at +65 87255730 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org